NEW Roadie Discount Deal #4
Buy all five in this discount grouping and receive about 10% discount off regular prices!
1. HISTORIC ROUTE 66 TRAVEL ROAD MAP CHICAGO TO LA 93rd 2023 EDITION!
Route 66 runs from the shores of Lake Michigan in Chicago to the Pacific Ocean at Santa Monica, California. It was built under several Federal Aid Highway Acts and was one of the largest public works projects to take place in the United States.
From 1945 - 1965 many unique businesses opened along the route to serve the increased travel prompted by the post war economic boom. Motels, restaurants, and novelty shops created miles of neon signs that marked the way of Route 66.
One side, part of the map, is open in the inset, the other half of Route 66 on the reverse side showing directions through all eight Route 66 states. Simple, easy to read.
Published 2023 Made in USA
2. Attractive gray Route 66 Hat with black leather like brim has velcro closure. A small embroidered Route 66 shield is on the back above the back closure.
3. Historic Route 66 Cloisonné Hat Pin with rubber closure
4. Route 66 sticker, long lasting, measures 4.5 by 3 inches
5. ROUTE 66 HANDBOOK ! Two years in the making & the newest & most current Route 66 Travel Book by DAVID WICKLINE! 224 – 8.5” x 5.5” perfect bound pages, & easy to read with over 2,000 listings!
A Complete Interactive Guide to Planning & Traveling Along Historic Route 66! Includes chapters on Route 66 Attractions, Recommended Eateries, Museums, Motels, Attractions for Children & even Recommended RV Parks & Campgrounds! Includes dozens of Side Trips along with handy tips for planning your trip (like the Open Hours of all Attractions) & for traveling from attraction to attraction by GPS! Also included is an Introduction to Historic Route 66 & also the factual history of the highway!
This book is an invaluable tool for your planning & also for your actual traveling of our beloved highway!
681 North First Avenue
Barstow, CA 92311